Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

backlog of rainbow

Because I know myself so well, I KNEW I was going to have a hard time blogging something everyday...I like to think it is because I do not have internet at my apartment, but I know its because I can be such a scatterbrain! So here is a recap of my rainbows from the last few days

THURSDAY - SHAKE IT RAINBOW: Thursday nights = Zumba nights! I have so much stinking fun going to zumba. I am extremely out of shape, which leads to Tomato Face Kelli, but I definitely leave with a huge endorphin high! My friend Kellie is the best instructor and she inspires me to shake what my momma gave me!

FRIDAY - BARGAIN RAINBOW: There is nothing more that I love than a super duper deal. I am dutch, obvi. I had to run some errands at the mall, and on impulse I decided to go into Old Navy....bad idea. Not only did they have insane clearance sales, all clearance items were an additional 40% off...yessssss. I got $80 worth of stuff for $13. A dress in my favorite colors, a sweater that is deliciously warm, and cute slipper boots (for $1.18!)....oh my heart was so happy!

SATURDAY - FOOD RAINBOW: There is a secret gem of a Mexican restaurant that my parents introduced me to that I am obsessed with! I was able to convince my mom, dad and sister to all go for dinner and anytime all 4 of us get together its a little ridic. Good food + good company = good times

SUNDAY - RELAXATION RAINBOW: I was just happy to nap and read all day. Some days we just need those small pleasures

MONDAY - DAY OFF RAINBOW: Happy Martin Luther King, JR Day! I guess that means I have the day off. Holla

TUESDAY - RED PANTS RAINBOW: I have a pair of skinny red jeans and I love them, and I wore them today. It made me happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment