Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

full body rainbow

Whoa.

Today was not the most fabulous day at work. It was one of those days where I needed to clone myself in order to even attempt to get all my work done. Needless to say I was stressed (understatement of the year). So I decided to destress myself in the most wonderful way possible.

I had received a spa gift card this summer, which of course I had lost in the swirling vortex we like to call the backseat of my car. I cleaned it out this weekend and thankfully rediscovered it. This lead to me impulsively scheduling a 50 minute massage for this evening.

best. idea. ever.

like ever.

I spent 50 glorious minutes getting pampered. I am so happy (and also happy that I shaved my legs last night because that could have been a full blown disaster).

My back thanks you Design1 Spa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment