Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

a dreary rainbow

I know the whole point of finding my bright spot each day is to combat those times when life really starts to get me down....but sometimes it is just really tough to do that. I have been on a pretty emotional rollercoaster for the last week and a half due to life and life happenings. When you are grieving a part of your life or something in your life that is being taken away, its incredibly hard to want to find a positive because everything hurts so bad. I know that maybe I should really push to get myself more positive and more upbeat, but I think it will take me a quick second to shake off the rain.

I do know, that despite this yuck time, I do have subtle rainbows that are always there and never leave me...I have a faith in God who is much bigger than me, and family who loves me unconditionally. They have really stepped up to the plate and given me love in exactly the capacity that I need. I love them and I love that they are my eternal rainbow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment