Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

musical rainbow

Apparently weekends are not good for me and blogger, but never fear, I did look for rainbows all weekend and did find them each day. Its amazing - when I am intentionally looking for positive things, they seem to pop up all over. Its like a little treasure hunt each day.

I decided, as a way to backtrack for my missed days, that I am going to share 6 (the number of days I missed plus today. duh) songs from my most recent burned CD that I am obsessed with. I love music so incredibly much and anytime I download new music and burn new CDs I listen to them excessively and sing my little heart out in my car. These have been my rainbows:

1.) Disappear - Christina Perri...I don't know how I am just listening to her. love her. It seems like every new song I listen to of hers speak right to whatever I am going through at that exact moment.

2.) Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars...1.) I love the Civil Wars 2.) I love the Hunger Games trilogy 3.) I tolerate Taylor Swift...this is one of the songs off the Hunger Games soundtrack and its haunting and delicious. It actually makes me want to revise the previous statement to "I love Taylor Swift"

3.) Alone With You - Jake Owen...I'm on a country kick. girl can't help it.

4.) Eve - Misty Miller...This is not my favorite song of hers, but it is the one I happen to put on this cd...and despite that, I still find myself listening to it over. and over. and over. girl can sing.

5.) ABC's - Knaan...listen to it and you will love it too.

6.) The Only One - Hot Chelle Rae...I don't even know who this band is supposed to be, but I guess they are popular now (?). but i like. I'll be trendy if needed.

and there you go. happy listening and happy Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment