Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Double Rainbow

Well, this is off to a good start...already missed a day. Whoopsies! That just means its gonna be a DOUBLE RAINBOW (what does this mean!? Its so intense) kinda day. Here we go:

Rainbow #1: My little rainbow of happiness that started off the new year has to be the dog. Although (technically) he's not mine, I love this little nugget like he is my own child. We spent most of the day having some cuddle time, watching sports and staying away from the impending winter storm. He has the uncanny ability to love me unconditionally and for that, he is my little rainbow.


Koopa, the (spoiled) little cuddle muffin


 
Rainbow #2: Officially, this rainbow has yet to happen, but I am branching out tonight and attempting a Zumba class. check back in like 6 hours and I may be rethinking how "rainbowlishish" this venture is, but I am excited for a little change of pace and a chance to shake my booty. And to top it all off, one of my besties teaches the class and my momma is coming with. Let the good times commence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment